- Click 'Listings' in dropdown menu
- From here, you can see all the spaces you have listed. Please be aware that if your listing is not edited, updated or renewed every 90 days, it will be removed from the site until you do so.
- You can renew your listing using the ‘Renew Listing’ icon shown below
- If you would like to remove your listing from SpaceList, you can click the "Unlist" button below. It will not show up on our site, but still be available via your ‘Listings’ page for you to re-list in future.
- You can also filter your listings by their status down via the dropdown shown below.
- Click the trash icon if you wish to unlist a suite and also remove it from your portfolio.
- You can view some useful information on your property by clicking the ‘Stats’ button beside the listing.
- From here we can see various analytics on property.
- Now we want to see how our listing performs compared to similar listings in the area. Add at least 4 similar listings to compare using the ‘+’ symbols as seen below. These listings are displayed for you intelligently, based on similar listings that users have clicked.
You can also add an address yourself.
- Once you have picked all listings you wish to compare with, click the ‘Click to Load Charts’ button.
Now we can see how our listing is performing compared to our chosen competitive set.
- Let’s go back to our ‘Listings’ tab on from the dropdown on the top hand side of the screen and see what our suite’s page looks like.
- Below is what your suite will look like to a user. Pro accounts get
- additional enquiry fields
- a large badge with your details and image
- a list of links to other properties in your portfolio